Visit NB Distillery
The Ginspiration Tour
We’re opening our doors again; that’s just the tonic! We’re thrilled to announce that from Saturday 28 May 2021, we’re flinging open our doors to welcome you into our Distillery once again and we can’t wait to see you!
Mask: Tour: Taste: Buy
- Tour time 5pm – 6pm approximately, 7 Days a week!!
- The tour will be a 1hr taster tour and will cost £25 per person
- Your tour must be pre-booked and paid for in advance through our online booking system.
- We’ll require your E-mail address and telephone number for the Government’s Track and Trace system.
- Your own mask must be brought with you and worn at all times when moving around the Distillery and using the toilet facilities.
- Try some of the world's best gin, rum and vodka!
- We’ll provide a welcome drink, a tour, a flight of 5 tasters, a final drink and the opportunity to buy!
We’ll provide our NBM hand sanitiser that is produced on site, please sanitise regularly throughout the tour.
Join us for some ‘ginspiration’ and a truly ‘rumtastic’ time!
You will receive a confirmation email of your booking to show on the day. Taster tours last approximately 1 hour. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your tour start time.
Please can all current voucher holders please contact Rhona at firstname.lastname@example.org to re-book a slot for the tour.
For more information call, 01620894644 or you can email us at email@example.com.
- A tour is limited to 8 people
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by our staff throughout the tour and we are asking everyone to bring their own masks with them to wear at all times except when seated and tasting.
- The required 2m distancing measures are in place, along with clear signage throughout the Distillery.
- Guests are encouraged to sanitise their hands regularly during the tour, using our NBM sanitiser provided.
- Thorough and extensive sanitisation of the Distillery is carried out between tour group times.
On the day:
- On entering the Distillery, you’ll be wearing the mask you’ve brought with you, you’ll hang up your coats in the designated area and be invited to sanitise your hands with our NBM sanitiser.
- On arrival, you’ll be served a Classic NB Gin with basil, pink grapefruit, tonic and ice and you may remove your masks to enjoy your welcome drink whilst observing the 2m rule.
- The tour of the Distillery will follow a clearly marked one-way system and observe the safe 2m distancing measures. Due to restrictions currently in place, no-one is permitted into the production area.
- Time to taste! You’ll have a flight of 5 delicious tasters our 3 gins and 2 rums along with mixers to sample.
- If you wish to buy any of NB Distillery’s spirits and gift packs, there will be a price list on your table.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to serve any food during the tour.
Ginspiration Tour for 2 £50
Corporate Events & Private Parties
Coming from North Berwick on A198 : After Tantallon castle take next right turn signposted Halfland Barns. After 200 meters take a left turn into the industrial estate.
Pass North Berwick Garage and Jerba Campervans and we are at the end of the road.
Coming from Dunbar on the A198 : After the entrance to Seacliff Beach, pass Auldhame Cottages on the right and after 100 meters carry straight on at the next sharp right hand bend, signposted Halfland Barns. After 200 meters take a left turn into the industrial estate.Pass North Berwick Garage and Jerba Campervans and we are at the end of the road.