Our Distillery is located at Halflandbarns, North Berwick, EH39 5PW where we welcome visitors to enjoy our gin tours, browse our cellar door shop and refill their bottles as part of our eco initiative.
Whatever the occasion, when you visit NB Distillery we guarantee a safe and fantastic experience.
We are fully accessible for wheelchair users and can cater for anyone with other specific access requirements. Please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07511 103 637 for further information about specific access or advice on panning your visit.
- Every area in the distillery is accessible. We have:
- Disabled parking
- A ramp to our main entrance
- A lift to the upstairs lounge
- Unisex Accessible Toilet located downstairs
- All staff have disability awareness training to help accommodate anybody with hearing difficulties
- Glass doors and windows have contrast markings
- The walls and doors have high colour contrast
- We have low lighting in some parts of the venue
- All staff have disability awareness training
- We welcome assistance dogs and can provide water bowls for them. Please ask staff for assistance.
- We have emergency evacuation procedures for disabled visitors.
- In the case of an evacuation, all customers inside the Distillery will be led to safety by a member of the team or by a member of the fire brigade.
North Berwick, EH39 5PW
Our website is available in several languages and provides a Google Map route directly to our distillery which can be used handsfree. You can use this to search for petrol stations and EV charge points on the way.
| Travel by public transport
Travel by taxi
Coming from North Berwick on A198 : After Tantallon Castle take next right turn signposted Halflandbarns. After 200 metres take a left turn into the industrial estate. Pass North Berwick Garage and Jerba Campervans and we are at the end of the road.
Coming from Dunbar on the A198 : After the entrance to Seacliff Beach, pass Auldhame Cottages on the right and after 100 metres carry straight on at the next sharp right hand bend, signposted Halflandbarns. After 200 metres take a left turn into the industrial estate. Pass North Berwick Garage and Jerba Campervans and we are at the end of the road.
Guide last updated: 4 April 2022