We welcome our guests from all over the world to an environment of learning, sampling and relaxation on our Ginspiration Tours. Discover and taste our world class spirits and unwind in our beautiful surroundings.
£25 per person
• Learn • Sample • Relax •
• You will be warmly welcomed with a drink of the World's Best London Dry Gin and tonic, whilst our friendly team share our amazing journey and success stories.
• Then onto a tour of our Distillery where you will learn all about our gin and vodka making process and meet our majestic copper stills.
• Time to relax upstairs in our beautiful tasting lounge for a 'flight' of a further 4 drinks and the opportunity to buy at great prices from our Cellar Door Shop.
• Tour time 5pm – approx. 6.30pm, Tuesday - Saturday.
• Tickets cost £25 per person.
• Tours must be pre-booked and paid for in advance through our online booking system. Please check the calendar for availability.
• No one under the age of 18 is permitted on our tours. The distillery uses the challenge 25 policy, so if you are lucky enough to look under 25 please be prepared to show photo ID (passport, driving licence, Young Scot card, other national identity card). As you will be drinking our lovely spirits, it is obviously not suitable to drive home after the tour. Local taxi numbers are detailed below.
• If you wish to join our tour but do not wish to taste our spirits, please let us know prior to your visit. We will have soft drinks available and you will be offered a 20cl bottle of NB Gin to take away and enjoy at home.
• We will provide our NBM hand sanitiser that is also produced on site - please sanitise regularly throughout the tour. Regular and thorough cleaning is carried out between our tours.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL VOUCHER
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
For more information or to enquire about a group booking for 8 or more people at another time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Distillery is fully accessible for wheelchair users. There is disabled parking, a ramp to our main entrance and a lift to the upstairs lounge. A disabled toilet is located downstairs. You can read our full Accessibility Guide here.
CONNOISSEUR VOUCHER HOLDERS
Please can all current voucher holders please contact us at email@example.com to re-book a slot for the tour. PLEASE NOTE OUR GINSPIRATION TOUR IS A SHORTER TOUR WITH NO CANAPES BUT WITH EXTRA SAMPLES! CONNOSSIEUR VOUCHER HOLDERS WILL GET £10 TO SPEND ON THE DAY IN OUR SHOP. THESE VOUCHERS MUST BE USED BY THE END OF APRIL 2022. NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS