We welcome our guests from all over the world to an environment of learning, sampling and relaxation on our Ginspiration Tours, awarded 5 stars by Visit Scotland. Discover and taste our world class spirits and unwind in our beautiful surroundings.
£25 per person
"Learn, Sample & Relax"
• You will be warmly welcomed with a drink of the World's Best London Dry Gin and tonic, whilst our friendly team share our amazing journey and success stories.
• Then onto a behind-the-scenes tour of our Distillery where you will learn all about our gin, vodka and rum making process and meet our majestic copper stills.
• Time to relax upstairs in our beautiful tasting lounge for a 'flight' of a further 4 drinks and the opportunity to buy at great prices from our Cellar Door Shop.
• Tour time 5pm – approx. 6.30pm, Tuesday - Saturday.
• Tickets cost £25 per person.
• We request tours are pre-booked and paid for in advance through our online booking system. Please check the online calendar for availability. If you are unable to make a booking online, please call or email us and we will happily manage your booking. Our contact details are - 07511 103637 or email us at email@example.com
• No one under the age of 18 is permitted on our tours. The distillery uses the challenge 25 policy, so if you are lucky enough to look under 25 please be prepared to show photo ID (passport, driving licence, Young Scot card, other national identity card). As you will be drinking our lovely spirits, it is obviously not suitable to drive home after the tour. Local taxi numbers are detailed below.
• If you wish to join our tour but do not wish to taste our spirits, please let us know prior to your visit. We will have soft drinks available and you will be offered a 20cl bottle of NB Gin to take away and enjoy at home.
• We will provide our NBM hand sanitiser that is also produced on site - please sanitise regularly throughout the tour. Regular and thorough cleaning is carried out between our tours.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL VOUCHER
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking on the date of purchase and a further email invitation a few days before your tour date.
For more information or to enquire about a group booking for 8 or more people or private hire, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO FIND US
Coming from North Berwick on A198 : After Tantallon Castle take next right turn signposted Halflandbarns. After 200 metres take a left turn into the industrial estate. Pass North Berwick Garage and Jerba Campervans and we are at the end of the road.
Coming from Dunbar on the A198 : After the entrance to Seacliff Beach, pass Auldhame Cottages on the right and after 100 metres carry straight on at the next sharp right hand bend, signposted Halflandbarns. After 200 metres take a left turn into the industrial estate. Pass North Berwick Garage and Jerba Campervans and we are at the end of the road.
For more information on getting to the distillery, parking and public transport please read our full accessibility guide.
We would recommend the following local taxi companies:
A2B Taxis - 01620 895000
Jim's Taxis – 01620 894900
Bass Rock Taxi – 01620 890490
Our Distillery is fully accessible for wheelchair users. There is free and disabled parking, a ramp to our main entrance and a lift to the upstairs lounge. A disabled toilet is located downstairs. You can read our full Accessibility Guide here.