On our taster tour, we welcome you to our home in North Berwick and offer a tasting of our world-class spirits. You will receive a full tour of our facilities and we will inform you of our perfected London Dry process and tell you how our small business quickly became a globally recognised brand.
We offer taster tours on Saturdays running at 11.30am-1pm and 5pm-6.30pm, choose the time slot that suits you best!
You will receive a confirmation email of your booking to show on the day. Taster tours last approximately 1.5 hours. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your tour start time.
For more information call, 07733 321 759 or you can email us at email@example.com.
**We reserve the right to cancel the tour 24 hours in advance if there are less than 6 people booked.**
- We’ll provide a welcome drink; a tour, a flight of 5 tasters, a final drink and the opportunity to buy!
- Join us for some ‘ginspiration’ and a truly ‘rumtastic’ time!
How it works
- The safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance to us. We’ve put in place every possible measure to make sure you all have a safe and wonderful experience at our Distillery.
- On Monday 28 September 2020, our online calendar will be open for booking a tour, with payment in advance through our online booking system.
- Tours are available from Saturday 31 October and will be running from 11.30am-1pm and 5pm-6.30pm, choose the time slot that suits you best!
- A tour lasts 1.5 hours.
- A tour is limited to 6 people.
- On booking, your details are required for the Government’s Track and Trace system.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by our staff throughout the tour and we are asking everyone to bring their own masks with them to wear at all times except when seated and tasting.
- The required 2m distancing measures are in place, along with clear signage throughout the Distillery.
- Guests are encouraged to sanitise their hands regularly during the tour, using our NBM sanitiser provided.
- Thorough and extensive sanitisation of the Distillery is carried out between tour group times.
On the day
We’ll greet you at the door of the Distillery, where we’ll take your temperature to make sure it’s within the recommended requirement set at 36.1 to 37.2. Unfortunately, if any person’s temperature is above the requirement, they will not be able to join the tour so please don’t send your driver/taxi away until you have met the correct temperature requirement to allow you to take a tour.
- On entering the Distillery, you’ll be wearing the mask you’ve brought with you, you’ll hang up your coats in the designated area and be invited to sanitise your hands with our NBM sanitiser.
- On arrival, you’ll be served a Classic NB Gin with basil, pink grapefruit, tonic and ice and you may remove your masks to enjoy your welcome drink whilst observing the 2m rule.
- The tour of the Distillery will follow a clearly marked one-way system and observe the safe 2m distancing measures. Due to restrictions currently in place, no-one is permitted into the production area.
- Time to taste! You’ll have a flight of 5 delicious tasters our 3 gins and 2 rums along with mixers to sample.
- If you wish to buy any of NB Distillery’s spirits and gift packs, there will be a price list on your table.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to serve any food during the tour.