Visit NB Distillery.
Unfortunately due to current Covid-19 regulations, we are unable to offer distillery tours. We shall review this on December 11.
When allowed to do so, the tours will take the following format :
Temperature: Mask: Tour: Taste:
- From Saturday 31 October 2020, we’re flinging open our doors to welcome you into our Distillery.
- The tour will be a 1.5hour taster tour and will cost £50 for 2 people.
- Only 6 people will be allowed in the distillery per tour.
- Your tour must be pre-booked and paid for in advance through our online booking system.
- We’ll require a telephone number for the Government’s Track and Trace system.
- Your own mask must be brought with you and worn at all times when moving around the Distillery and using the toilet facilities. We will provide our NBM hand sanitiser that is produced on site, please sanitise regularly throughout the tour.
- You’ll have exclusive use of the distillery for the duration of your tour, receiving a warm and safe welcome from us. We’ll share our history, stories and triumphs, and you’ll be immersed in the ‘tonic’ that is needed in these ever-changing times.On our taster tour, we welcome you to our home and offer a tasting of our world-class spirits.
- You will receive a full tour of our facilities and we will inform you of our perfected London Dry process and tell you how our small business quickly became a globally recognised brand.
You will receive a confirmation email of your booking to show on the day. Taster tours last approximately 1 hour. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your tour start time.
For more information call, 07733 321 759 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll provide a welcome drink; a tour, a flight of 5 tasters, a final drink and the opportunity to buy!
- Join us for some ‘ginspiration’ and a truly ‘rumtastic’ time!
How it works
- The safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance to us. We’ve put in place every possible measure to make sure you all have a safe and wonderful experience at our Distillery.
- On Monday 28 September 2020, our online calendar will be open for booking a tour, with payment in advance through our online booking system.
- Tours are available from Saturday 31 October and will be running from 11.30am-1pm and 5pm-6.30pm, choose the time slot that suits you best!
- A tour lasts 1.5 hours.
- A tour is limited to 6 people.
- On booking, your details are required for the Government’s Track and Trace system.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by our staff throughout the tour and we are asking everyone to bring their own masks with them to wear at all times except when seated and tasting.
- The required 2m distancing measures are in place, along with clear signage throughout the Distillery.
- Guests are encouraged to sanitise their hands regularly during the tour, using our NBM sanitiser provided.
- Thorough and extensive sanitisation of the Distillery is carried out between tour group times.
On the dayWe’ll greet you at the door of the Distillery, where we’ll take your temperature to make sure it’s within the recommended requirement set at 36.1 to 37.2. Unfortunately, if any person’s temperature is above the requirement, they will not be able to join the tour so please don’t send your driver/taxi away until you have met the correct temperature requirement to allow you to take a tour.
- On entering the Distillery, you’ll be wearing the mask you’ve brought with you, you’ll hang up your coats in the designated area and be invited to sanitise your hands with our NBM sanitiser.
- On arrival, you’ll be served a Classic NB Gin with basil, pink grapefruit, tonic and ice and you may remove your masks to enjoy your welcome drink whilst observing the 2m rule.
- The tour of the Distillery will follow a clearly marked one-way system and observe the safe 2m distancing measures. Due to restrictions currently in place, no-one is permitted into the production area.
- Time to taste! You’ll have a flight of 5 delicious tasters our 3 gins and 2 rums along with mixers to sample.
- If you wish to buy any of NB Distillery’s spirits and gift packs, there will be a price list on your table.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to serve any food during the tour.
Taster Tour for 2 £50
Corporate Events & Private Parties
NB Distillery opened its doors in April 2018 and since has been welcoming guests on our connoisseur tour, providing private dining experiences and hosting special events. All of our visitors are welcomed to an environment of learning, sampling and relaxation. Log burners and comfy sofas are available for ultimate relaxation as you sample our world class products. It is really a place you don’t want to leave!
Tours last around 2 hours and include a unique insight to our production process and our journey in the industry. You will also be given a full tasting of our gins, vodka and our new rum and a drink of your choice will be provided to accompany the canapés prepared by our chef.
If you would like to join us for a connoisseur tour, please click here to arrange your visit. Connoisseur Tours are available on Friday at 5pm or Saturday at 2pm. From 1st April - 31st October these tours will be by available at 5pm on a Friday and a Saturday.
When you book a corporate event at NB Distillery you are guaranteed a beautiful space to hold meetings, directors lunches, networking or just a ‘thank you ‘to your clients. We would be delighted to create a bespoke event including a tour and tasting to make it a unique experience.
We are offering 60 minute taster tours at £18 per person.
Running on a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 11:30 am and 2 pm. Also available on Sundays at 2pm from April to October.
On our taster tour we welcome you to our home and offer a tasting of our world class spirits. You will receive a full tour of our facilities and we will inform you of our perfected London Dry process and tell you how our small business quickly became a globally recognised brand. Arrange your visit here.
You can also drop-in and enjoy this tour without booking ahead. Available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from April to October.
Coming from North Berwick on A198 : After Tantallon castle take next right turn signposted Halfland Barns. After 200 meters take a left turn into the industrial estate.
Pass North Berwick Garage and Jerba Campervans and we are at the end of the road.
Coming from Dunbar on the A198 : After the entrance to Seacliff Beach, pass Auldhame Cottages on the right and after 100 meters carry straight on at the next sharp right hand bend, signposted Halfland Barns. After 200 meters take a left turn into the industrial estate.Pass North Berwick Garage and Jerba Campervans and we are at the end of the road.